Business in Africa Online is a membership organisation delivering high quality information on Africa to time-pressed decision makers who need to grow their businesses in the continent. Business in Africa Online is supported by Business in Africa Magazine – a leading provider of business information and analysis on the African marketplace.
Business in Africa Online is launched in response to the growing interest in Africa as investors seek reliable business intelligence in order to harvest new opportunities on the continent. Business in Africa Online is run by Business in Africa Magazine, in partnership with, the Goldcity Group Holdings in the UK.
Business in Africa Online offers an exceptional range of business contents and knowledge.
- News and information updates
- Monthly Business in Africa Magazine (print/pdf version).
- Ten years worth of exclusive business information on Africa.
- Research reports and publications
- A linked listing of member websites.
- Special offers for members worth over $300 a year.
- Conferences and networking opportunities
- Company profiles
- A virtual press office targeting African media.
- Free email newsletter.
Some of the benefits of Business in Africa Online are available to all users, many are reserved for registered and paid up members.